- 3+ years' experience of programming (PHP) with an emphasis on Magento experience. Magento is 1.9---client is moving to 2.3 soon.
- 3+ years' experience developing E-Commerce applications.
- 2+ years' experience with Magento (preferably Enterprise).
- 2+ years' experience of advanced SQL and Store Procedures (SQL or MySQL preferred).
- Ideally 3+ years' experience with HTML, XML, CSS, Web apps, API apps, Java Script, JSON, REST, SOA, and MVC.
- 2+ years' experience as a senior software development engineer with similar roles/responsibilities.
- Ideally have hands-on experience using APIs and web services to integrate with other systems.
- Experience with technologies such as Angular, AngularJS, React, React Native, etc.
- Experience with Source Control (SVN/GIT).
- Experience with P21, Apache, Linux, responsive sites, building reports preferred.
- Experience with optimization, caching, and scaling techniques.
- Proficient in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Experience with Azure a plus.
- Experience with C#, .net a plus
- Experience with Quality Up-Front initiatives such as TDD, CI, and automated unit test frameworks.
- Experience with mobile technologies a plus.
- Successful track record delivering high quality products on time while using Agile methodologies.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, application, backend, c++, c#, devops, perl, sdet, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...