* Start at 40 to 50 per mile based on experience (3 Years with No Accidents, Start at 49 Per Mile)
* 1 per mile pay increase each year - with NO pay cap! (It pays to stay!)
* An additional 1 per mile Safety Bonus each year
* Extra pay if you have a Hazmat Endorsement
* Average around 3,000 miles per week
Total also rewards your safe driving with a 5 per mile monthly bonus!
THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA MUST BE MET:
* Run 9,800 Miles or More During the Month
* Maintain Satisfactory Logs
* No Driver Controllable DOT Inspection Violations
* No Driver Controllable CSA Violations
* No Preventable Accidents
* No Traffic Citations
Each month that you meet those criteria, Total Transportation will pay you an EXTRA 5 on EVERY MILE you ran that month!!
For example: Joe has 1 year of experience and earns 36 per mile. He drove 10,750 miles last month and met all of the criteria listed above. 36 x 10,750 = \\$3,870 regular pay PLUS 5 x 10,750 = \\$537.50 BONUS PAY! Joe made over \\$4,400 last month!
Here Are Some Other Benefits You'll Enjoy at Total:
* OTR & Regional Runs
* Consistent Home Time
* Great Miles (paid empty or loaded)
* All Trucks 2015 - 2018 (assigned)
* Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly, Paid Vacation
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* STD/LTD, Life and Supplemental Policies
* 401k Retirement Plan
* Rider and Pet Policies
* EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
* Paid Tolls and Scales
* Paid Lumper Fees
* Paid Vacation
* Satellite Dispatch
* Layover Pay
* 800+ Trucks, and Growing!
* Much, Much More. . .
Apply online, or call a recruiter today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a truck, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr company, otr driver, tanker truck driver
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...