Clinical Supplies Planner
PRA Health Sciences in Macungie, PA
- Industry: Scientific Research - Health/Medicine/Pharmacology
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $50,560.00 - 78,130.00 / Year*
Do you want to be responsible for developing drug supply planning strategy and overall management of supplies for clinical studies.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90+ countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who Are You?
You are an experience professional with a passion for clinical supplies. You are organized, but flexible and adaptable to unexpected changes. You can easily envision the bigger picture, without losing sight of the day-to-day tasks. You can provide excellent leadership to not only your project teams, but also to clients. You are excited and enthusiastic. You motivate your teams to do great work and collaborate easily with your clients. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you re more than an employee number. A place you love working.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we d really like to meet you.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for developing drug supply planning strategy and overall management of supplies for clinical studies.
What do you need to have?
- Manage clinical supply planning and forecasting for study protocols
- Serve as member of clinical study team and/or clinical drug supply team, as assigned
- Interpret relevant protocol information to develop packaging/labeling design and/or global distribution strategy
- Support design and set-up of IVRS system
- Support financial planning for global clinical supplies, including budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning activities for clinical trials and pharmaceutical development pipeline
- Coordinate the origination, proofing and translation of clinical study labels, as required
- Monitor global clinical supply inventory at the clinical site level for both IVRS and traditional studies via tracking of specific milestone dates and adjusting drug distribution plan accordingly
- Coordinate drug supply delivery timelines with Clinical, packaging source area(s), and indirectly with GMP laboratories, QA and Regulatory Affairs, as required
- Maintain close communications with all internal-chain groups to ensure the adequate supply of clinical supplies throughout the duration of a clinical trial
- Serve as consultant for managers throughout the organization on issues related to clinical supplies and project management
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 1 Plus years of prior experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech and clinical supply logistics environment preferred
- Working knowledge of the Clinical Trial Supply process
- Working knowledge of project team structure and processes
- Proactive approach to work, identifying potential issues well in advance and bringing them to the attention of appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Knowledge of project management and Clinical customer relationship building
- Knowledge of the Customers team structures and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to multi-tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of general computer skills (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Access
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Associated topics: antibody, drug development, drug discovery, food, histologist, metabolism, patient, physiologist, therapeutic, trauma
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!