Lehigh Technical Seeks a Virtualization Engineer with a strong Citrix background in either the Exton, PA area or the Upstate New York area (Albany & Buffalo).
Simplified Virtualization Engineer Position Details
- Experience with hosting Citrix resources; including planning, deploying and troubleshooting in hybrid cloud environment
- Proficient with industry-leading virtualization technologies such as Citrix XenServer, VMware and Microsoft Hyper-v.
- Provide Architecture and design for planning phase regarding technologies such as XenApp, XenDesktop, PVS, MCS, and Server 2016/2012/2008.
- Experience with the deployment of Citrix XenMobile and NetScalers in an enterprise
- Strong troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Architect, design, and build infrastructure technology stacks in support of project(s)
We seek a service oriented individual to join its Server Infrastructure Practice. The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for installing, configuring system hardware + software, and general overall consulting within our customers IT Infrastructures. Job Responsibilities
- System administration including review of problem/performance issues and identification/ implementation of solutions associated with the Citrix-related technologies including XenDesktop, XenApp, AppSense, and App-V.
Work with other team members in an environment to resolve highly technical problems and issues.
QualificationsMust be eligible to work without restriction in the United States
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 , 2012 R2 and 2016. Group Policy and Active Directory management. Working knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, scripting, hardware, and backup technologies.
- Utilize vCenter to proactively identify and resolve potential issues in a Virtualized Windows Server environment.
- Strong writing/documentation skills providing technical documentation and recommendations
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Virtual server methodologies, including thin client and shared desktop implementation.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Provisioning Server, Citrix Machine Creation Services, NetScaler and monitoring solutions for highly virtualized environments.
- Solid working knowledge of enabling printing and printing issues within Citrix, ICA Client management.
- Ability to identify and address complex technical challenges and communicate resolutions in a clear, concise and complete manner.
- Provide root cause analysis of critical problems.
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of routed and routing protocols, network topologies, and technical flow and impact of Citrix traffic throughout a network over a WAN. Experience with Citrix Access Gateway would be a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting an enterprise virtualization solution
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required and/or Certifications.
- 5-7 years of system administration experience.
- Systems Administration/Systems Engineering certification in Microsoft and Citrix.
- Certifications preferred * CCE-Virtualization, CCE-Networking, CCP-Virtualization, CCP-Networking, CCA-Virtualization, CCA-Networking.
- Experience with virtualization technologies (VMWARE/Hyper-V/XenServer).
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and within teams.
- Windows 10 and Server 2016 experience preferred.