Sprint Store Manager
Launch Wireless in Lancaster, PA
- Industry: Telecommunication/Wireless/Cable - Others
- Type: Full Time
Wireless Retail Store Manager
We know our customers work hard for their money. Sprint challenges our Wireless Retail Store Managers to work just as hard. And we like it that way. We're always busy making our brand even better.
We listen to what people want in a wireless carrier, and we offer premium products and services a cut above the others.
The Store Manager position is responsible for retail sales staff by providing leadership, training and teaching sales techniques. Providing guidance to all staff to ensure the customer experience is the main focus. By leading the sales team, the Store manager is responsible for achieving the locations sales and budget objectives and managing all store operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide new Retail Wireless Consultants consistent, top-notch sales training using the 5 Step Sales Process.
• Mentoring and training team members to sales success through observation, coaching, and counseling.
• Provide strong leadership, motivational and analytical skills; leading a team by example and setting a high level of personal and professional conduct.
• Supervision of Sales Associates; actively involved in hiring and accountability of associates.
• Provide superior customer service and meet expected company goals and expectations.
• Handle escalated customer situations and make equitable decisions for the customer and the company.
• Be in alignment with company and branch office core values and expectations.
• Solicit, coordinate, schedule, and participate in community events.
• Pro-actively develop personal leadership behaviors by seeking out additional training and development.
• Maintaining good employer/employee communication.
• Reconciling daily sales reports.
• Scheduling Sales Associates.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Company Leadership.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be abe to speak English face-to-face and over the phone with one or more individuals • Must be able to read and interpret technical product materials, Sprint and Launch Wireless policies and procedures in English. • Must be able to manipulate a computer keyboard with accuracy. • Must be able to access and utilize proprietary and non-proprietary programs on the computer. • Must be able to manipulate a computer keyboard with accuracy. • Must be able to stand for 8 hours or more on a daily basis. • Must be able to Lift and carry 25 pounds on a daily (or weekly) basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
• A minimum one year retail sales and management experience is required.
• Strong leadership, motivational and analytical skills; leading a team by example.
• Encourage a positive TEAM environment.
• Proven organizational leadership skills
• Able to prioritize multiple projects.
• Direct experience working in an environment that has continuous change.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Minimum of a 2 year Associates degree is preferred.
• Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays with a flexible schedule.
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Lancaster, PA!