- Kaleidoscope Education Solutions
- $64,280.00 -94,400.00/year*
Education - Excluding Post Secondary
836 W 6th St
Chester, PA Date Posted:
BachelorsKaleidoscope Education Solution (KES) would like to make you a part of its family!
One of our clients is seeking a Special Education Teacher
specifically Grades K-8 in the Chester, PA area. SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Establish and maintain a developmentally appropriate classroom, promote emotional and social growth for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
* Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned to the class.
* Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
* Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals
* Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like, to communicate these objectives to students.
* Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional materials.
* Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
* Establish and maintain cooperative relations with others.
* Perform such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the Principal.REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree with a record of personal, professional, and/or academic achievement
* Teacher certification (completed or in process)
* Demonstrated expertise in subject area
* Commitment to, and experience working with underserved communities (preferred)
* Determination to drive student achievement and set high expectations for all students
* The ability to motivate, support, and challenge students in a student-centered, standards-driven classroom community
* A positive mindset and a drive for personal excellence
* Solutions-oriented resiliency to respond positively and effectively to challenges
* Outstanding instructional skills driven by data and delivered through rigorous and engaging strategiesADVANTAGES
* Payments processed weekly.
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor. Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim referral services for special education and school-based therapy field. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring The professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.Title:
Certified Special Education TeacherClass:
Special Education Teacher - All disciplinesWork Type:
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099Ref. No.:
Kaleidoscope Education SolutionsContract Contact:
Contract Submit PAOffice Email:
950 E. Haverford Road, Suite 100B, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
Associated topics: aide, autism, behavior health, behavioral analysis, behavioral health, deaf, dhh, disorder, psychiatric, special education nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...