The company operates within the Insurance sector.
- Develops, coordinates, monitors and manages financial operations for laboratory cost centers. (25%)
- Ensures accuracy of WPAHS laboratories fiscal records and preparation of financial reports. (25%)
- Collaborates with lab directors and management engineering to monitor IMS productivity system. (25%)
- Serves as the primary resource for the financial operations of the WPAHS laboratories. (25%)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 5-7 years' experience in Finance.
- Proficient experience with multiple computer software programs.
Associated topics: accounting, analyst, bank, cash, cfa, chief finance officer, finance, finance director, investor, treasure