Our values define us and our culture inspires us to change lives for the better. Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and every success we experience begins with them. We hire team members who raise the bar, who are collaborative and inclusive, who build relationships, and who are looking for a long-term career with Fulton. We strive to promote a culture of work-life balance, to unplug and recharge to be your best self, at work and at home.
Provides customer service and technical support via telephone calls, emails, and secure messages to consumers and business customers, while ensuring regulatory compliance policies and procedures are upheld. Provides technical troubleshooting to external customers for online services. Maintains and refers Online Bill Pay systems and services for highest customer retention. Resolves bill payment disputes working with customers, vendors, payees and billers to clearly identify transactions, handle the investigation and document per the requirements of Regulation E. Maintains and protects the bank and its customers by adhering to compliance and security guidelines for Online Banking access while mitigating risk and fraud.
This position is in a Call Center environment located at our Administrative Service Center in East Petersburg, PA (near Lancaster)
The schedule is published one to two weeks in advance and rotates on a weekly basis between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Monday - Friday (5 rotating shifts) and 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on Saturdays (3 rotating shifts).
Responsibilities Essential Duties
* Technical Support for both consumer and business customers. Must have a working knowledge of Operating Systems and Internet Browsers. Must be able to provide technical support by assisting customers to perform Internet browser settings adjustments and file deletions to gain access for online services. Must support customers on how to download and import files into financial reporting software. Must assist customers on how to use features within this software. Provide Internet browser and software programs technical support for business customers using the services of Online Bill Pay, Check image viewer software, and file downloads options as well as additional file downloads. Support Mobile Banking technical support issues for customers using smartphones and other mobile devices as well as downloadable applications. Works with our various vendors to troubleshoot technical errors as well as use of many systems supported by our vendors. Must be able to handle new technical cases when situations arise. Uses and understands multiple corporate systems as well as third party systems used exclusively by department for customer support and maintenance. Including but not limited to, workflow systems, Document Imaging, employees Online Banking system both customer and administration systems, Bill Payment systems, Mobile Banking system and Business Online Banking systems includes customer, administration, and multifactor and risk based authentication.
* Business Online Banking customer service and support. Call center environment to support incoming and outbound calls for Small Business and Cash Management customers as well as customer setup and maintenance via branch and Cash Management documents, reports, and electronic messages. Must know how to help customers use every option within Business Online Banking system. Utilizing reports and systems to determine fraud, login usage, and provide business Administrator password resets. Verify and review legal documents sent by branches and Cash Management for compliance. Must know product types and an understanding of business titles and entities, such as Sole Proprietors, LLCs, Partnerships, and Incorporations to ensure appropriate online access. Use and knowledge of commercial loan system to troubleshoot issues with commercial loans and commercial lines of credit. Works with commercial lenders to verify risk of commercial setups within Business Online Banking. Works with Loan Operations and Deposit Operations for transaction disputes initiated via Business Online Banking. Thorough understanding of wire setups to assist customers in creating wire templates for both Domestic and International Foreign currency wires within Business Online Banking. Works with both the Wire and International departments for customer support. Helps customers activate and use their token devices for high risk Wires and Automated Clearing House transactions within Business Online Banking. Works with Security when customer wire fraud has occurred. Supports business customers with statement attachment emails to gain access and provide maintenance using the Document Imaging system. Must troubleshoot with customers when the customer has not received email statements. Adhere to security policies to avoid customer losses and risk to the corporation while maintaining excellent customer service. Verify all documents have been certified as valid with signatures to maintain corporation's policies and remove passwords when required.
* Consumer Online Banking customer service and support. Call center environment to support incoming and outbound calls as well as customer setup and maintenance via applications, reports, and electronic messages. Must know how to help customers use every option within Consumer Online Banking system. Utilizing reports and systems to determine fraud, login usage, and provide consumer password resets. Knowledge of systems used to service and support customers, including but not limited to, Retail Internet Banking system, Mobile Banking, and Core system for various applications. Detailed understanding of core system to support customers with demand deposits, loans, and time deposit questions on accounts via Online Banking. Must also have a thorough understanding of customer file relationship code and titles to determine when accounts should be accessible via Online Banking and when accounts should be restricted for bank and consumer protection. Perform daily reviews of incoming documents from internal branch and external customers for consumer setups and modifications. Adhere to security policies to avoid customer losses and risk to the corporation while maintaining excellent customer service. Verify all documents have been certified as valid with signatures to maintain corporation's policies and remove passwords when required.
* Bill Payment Support for both consumer and business customers. Work directly with customers' billers payees to resolve bill payment disputes, including fee waivers and credit reporting errors. Must research bill payment disputes and resolve issues by performing conference calls and providing written correspondence to billers and customers. Uses bill payment vendor support sites to make appropriate decisions for how to setup customers' bills for successful electronic transmission and credit. Processes and corrects customers' bill payment returns for resolution. Uses Automated Clearing House knowledge for bill payment setups and electronic bill pay processing. Must use the Federal Reserve Bank financial services website to verify routing numbers prior to establishing Automated Clearing House bill payments. Identifies disputes and potential fraud reported by customers and or Bill Payment vendor, and escalate to management and or Fraud Risk Management as required.
Qualifications Qualifications: Education
High School Diploma or equivalent experience. (Required)
1 or more years Banking, customer service, and customer support for Microsoft Office, Quicken, and QuickBooks. (Preferred)
EEO Statement As a condition of employment, individuals must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa by Fulton Financial Corporation currently or in the future.Fulton Financial Corporation (\"Fulton\") is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Associated topics: client support, customer support, edi, excel, information technology help desk, information technology support, msword, system support, technical support specialist, troubleshoot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.