- Fulton Financial Corporation
2301 Debra Ave
Our values define us and our culture inspires us to change lives for the better. Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and every success we experience begins with them. We hire team members who raise the bar, who are collaborative and inclusive, who build relationships, and who are looking for a long-term career with Fulton. We strive to promote a culture of work-life balance, to unplug and recharge to be your best self, at work and at home.
Lead the planning and implementation of strategic, complex technology enabled and/or general business projects, or multiple smaller initiatives to meet project business objectives, costs and deadlines, while delivering to intended value. Working with business sponsors, define and understand the project's value and objectives, create appropriate plans, and oversee quality control throughout the entire project. Identify, assess, and minimize project risks until successful project completion so to not have risks become issues. Work with and manage the activities of various involved parties including both internal and external stakeholders. Coordinate resources and work to successfully attain business and project capabilities. Facilitate communications and ensure issues and risks are appropriately resolved that impact project success.
* Lead and manage to a positive outcome, significant, complex technology enabled and/or general business projects, or multiple smaller efforts. Initiate and lead project planning activities. Working with Program and Portfolio Managers, Identify any dependencies across the portfolio. Build and maintain relationships with business leaders and department heads on a given project. Applying corporate standard frameworks, accountable for ensuring proper due diligence and project planning of, including but not limited to: ensuring business end technical requirements, procurement requirements, vendor risk and information security assessments, and process maps. May assist business units with the preparation of any request for information (RFI) and request for proposals (RFP). Develop and manage a project work plan with key managed milestones, issues and risk registers, and other determined artifacts. Accountable for managing project costs, scope, schedule, and appropriate and timely management reporting. Manage and coordinate relationships and partnerships with key project stakeholders and participants, addressing issues and escalating to resolution concerns as appropriate. Serve as an escalation point for both 3rd party and internal project related issues and risk while ensuring mitigation action coverage. Act as a champion for ensuring all organizational change management objectives are met. Work cross functionally to solve problems and implement changes. Analyze results, decisions and actions to support the success of a project. Use superior interpersonal skills, communication skills, motivation skills, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills to ensure the success of a project. Conduct open communication. Handle complex communication for internal and external stakeholders. Defuse emotionally charged situations.
* Bachelor Degree - Specialty: Relevant degree pertaining to the essential duties of this role. (Required)
* 7 or more years Project Management experience. (Required)
* Experience leading projects under multiple implementation methodologies specifically Agile/Waterfall environments. (Preferred)
* Prior banking industry experience. (Preferred)
* Project Management Professional Certification. (Preferred)
This role may perform other job duties as assigned by the manager. Each employee of the Organization, regardless of position, is accountable for reading, understanding and acting on the contents of all Company-assigned and/or job related Compliance Programs, regulations and policies and procedures, as well as ensure that all Compliance Training assignments are completed by established due dates. This includes but is not limited to, understanding and identifying compliance risks impacting their department(s), ensuring compliance with applicable laws or regulations, and escalating compliance risks to the appropriate level of management. Sponsorship Statement As a condition of employment, individuals must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa by Fulton Financial Corporation currently or in the future. EEO Statement Fulton Financial Corporation (\"Fulton\") is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...