- Fulton Financial Corporation
2301 Debra Ave
Our values define us and our culture inspires us to change lives for the better. Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and every success we experience begins with them. We hire team members who raise the bar, who are collaborative and inclusive, who build relationships, and who are looking for a long-term career with Fulton. We strive to promote a culture of work-life balance, to unplug and recharge to be your best self, at work and at home.
Collaborates within the business and operations units of the Corporation to design, develop, test, deliver and maintain data engineering solutions that support the Corporation's business. Engage in the entire database development process, from inception through delivery. Participate in the design and implementation of database development standards and procedures. Mentor and guide fellow data engineers.
This position will work on-site out of the main IT office in East Petersburg, PA with flexibility to work out of a satellite office a few days per week in downtown Philadelphia, PA.
Responsibilities Essential Duties
* Design, develop, test and implement database solutions related to optimal data pipeline architecture and infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Oracle and Big Data technologies, in accordance with established standards. Develop and implement controls to ensure data integrity and regulatory compliance. Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code. Package and support deployment of releases. Work with business requestors, BAs and Business Relationship Manager to refine the business requirements and ensure that sufficient detail is provided to guide design, development and testing.
* Drive innovation within the group in areas including development efficiencies, database component development and integration, database management and administration, and leading edge industry concepts and developments. Contribute to and implement standards and changes to database administration and development processes. Contribute to the development and implementation of key performance indicators and service level agreements that serve to maximize our value to the business.
* Responsible for maintaining the integrity and performance of company databases and guarantee that data is stored securely and optimally. Monitor the production schedule and provide support to remediate job failures. Leverage technology to automate routine processes. Monitor key performance indicators and recovery time objectives to meet service level agreements and maximize value to the business. Provide production support to business users. Monitor and tune databases for which we are responsible and direct the work of vendors where they are responsible for the Database Administrator function. Support enterprise wide compliance with enterprise standards, processes and policies.
* Bachelor Degree or the equivalent experience. Specialty: Computer Science, Computer Information Science. (Required)
* 5 or more years experience as a Database Administrator, Database Developer or Data Engineer. (Required)
* Experience with SQL Server Integration Services \"SSIS\" (Required)
* 5 or more years SOX, FFIEC-Compliant Database Development, Security, Architecture, Analysis, Design, Testing, Documentation, Implementation, Version Control, or Change Management. (Preferred)
* 5or more years Database design or development using Microsoft SQL Server, including: DDL or DML, stored procedures, triggers, DTS or SSIS, SQL Agent. (Preferred)
* 5or more years Strong knowledge and with deploying database-specific technologies and techniques: oInformEnt (KnowledgeShare, PowerShare, Warehouse Architect, Toad, etc.)oSQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, oDDL, DML, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, oProficiency in Oracle, PL or SQL. (Preferred)
* Certified Data Management Professional. (Preferred)
This role may perform other job duties as assigned by the manager. Each employee of the Organization, regardless of position, is accountable for reading, understanding and acting on the contents of all Company-assigned and/or job related Compliance Programs, regulations and policies and procedures, as well as ensure that all Compliance Training assignments are completed by established due dates. This includes but is not limited to, understanding and identifying compliance risks impacting their department(s), ensuring compliance with applicable laws or regulations, and escalating compliance risks to the appropriate level of management. Sponsorship Statement As a condition of employment, individuals must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa by Fulton Financial Corporation currently or in the future. EEO Statement Fulton Financial Corporation (\"Fulton\") is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...