Urgent Care need in Harrisburg, PA
Group has a primary care clinic on one side of the building and urgent care on the other side.
- Hours are 8A to 8P, Mon thru Fri; 10A to 6P Sat/Sun.
- Group has been using several part-time physicians to staff urgent care and would like to find one full-time physician to be the focal point.
- Physician would see a wide range of patients from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Practice can see anywhere from 40 to 80 patients per days depending upon the time of year.
- Physician would be required to suture and splint fractures.
- Schedule could be flexible depending upon needs of candidate.
- A very competitive compensation and benefit package will be provided.
Harrisburg is the state capital of Pennsylvania and has a local population of 50K. Easy 40 mile drive to Lancaster, PA!
Great place to live and raise a family.