We are assisting a Pennsylvania-based hospital that is currently seeking a locum tenens interventional cardiology physician who would be interested in a long-term position. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1:3 weekend call. You will see 15 - 20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. The facility has Allscripts EMR. For this assignment, the facility can wait for you to obtain a PA state license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA state license needed, no required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: 1:3 weekend
- Charting: Allscripts EMR
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm opportunity
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, heart, hhp, interventional, non interventional, non invasive