Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Comcast Business Services is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist, Account-Based Marketing who will have responsibility for researching, developing and executing integrated marketing programs to increase awareness in the franchise industry and support account-based marketing initiatives with our franchise customers. This position will play a key role in the overall franchise customer program, including but not limited to event planning and logistics, digital/print content development, and documentation of performance trends for all franchise marketing tactics and initiatives. Project coordination and management in support of marketing campaigns are also required. This position reports into the Director of Customer and Market Engagement.
* Responsible for the execution of assigned customer-facing and sponsorship programs.
* Manages franchise tradeshow/event sponsorship approval process, budget and logistics, including sponsorship optimization, content/collateral development, sales activation/coordination, lead generation, and budget management.
* Creates and manages franchise marketing calendar, mapped to business objectives, key announcements, and events.
* Collaborates with other key personnel to create brand and marketing assets, align messaging, and ensure tracking requirements are implemented for franchise events and franchise customers.
* Researches, writes and develops supporting marketing material and presents recommendations.
* Analyzes data to prepare reports and presentations on marketing performance.
* Ensures proper implementation and communication of franchise marketing programs.
* Tracks, compiles, analyzes and reports performance on franchise marketing campaigns and tactics, including but not limited to promotional offers, print/digital advertising, paid search and direct mail.
* Gathers competitive intelligence on materials and content from competitive companies in the field to identify best practices.
* Supports development and implementation of online, email and other marketing tactics to generate leads and broaden reach into franchise customers.
* Gathers feedback from sales, product and marketing teams on franchise content needs; continuously review and refresh customer-facing franchise marketing collateral.
* Curates and distributes an ongoing stream of franchise industry content and thought leadership to help educate the Sales teams.
* Develops and maintain marketing collateral and promotional materials on content repository sites.
* Updates sales and marketing collateral, marketing calendars and biweekly status updates as required.
* Assists in editing and proofreading content for all marketing communications, collateral, and presentations.
* Provides ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
* BS in Marketing and/or related business experience required.
* Generally requires 5-7 years related experience.
* Minimum 3 years of marketing experience.
* Excellent analytical, written and organizational skills.
* Excellent problem solving and critical reasoning skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
* Basic knowledge of Salesforce or a CRM.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively multitask.
* Results driven, self-motivated individual with a focus on goal achievement.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer