The employer is one of the nation's largest food retailers and distributors.
- Lead and oversee all business functions with respect to third-party retailer gift card, company gift cards, and telecom businesses, utilizing trends, competitive activity and input from third-party providers.
- Build and execute on the gift card strategic vision to create a best-in-class gift card program.
- Lead the gift card team to ensure that business standards and financial objectives are being met.
- Research trends, opportunities, competitors and other factors that affect the gift card programs and aggressively pursue innovative initiatives to support growth.
- Assume primary responsibility relationship management of existing third-party gift card partners while driving strategic negotiations with new partners. Secure gift card participation in paid marketing campaigns
- Develop deep understanding of the gift card line of business P&L and all of the inputs that drive revenue, income, and expense being cognizant of these inputs in all decision making with internal teams and third-party gift card partners
- Partner with marketing to identify, implement, and evaluate strategies and tactics to drive in-store and online gift card sales.
- Oversee operational aspects of the gift card program while seeking ways to improve efficiency.
- Measure effectiveness of existing programs and promotions to help optimize and obtain the best ROI.
- Identify innovation & channel opportunities for gift card growth
- Lead the Annual Operating Planning (AOP) process for other retailer gift card, company gift and telecom businesses to achieve departmental and Company objectives.
- Work with the Company's Marketing and CRM teams to analyze customer purchase data, and institute programs/promotions to capitalize on customer trends and opportunities.
- Partner with Marketing, Merchandising, eCommerce Operations, and Store operations to develop and execute in- store programs that drive eCommerce sales.
- Hire, develop, engage and retain an inclusive and diverse Team by managing in accordance with Respect for People concepts.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 to 5 years
- 5+ years in eCommerce sales or fulfillment role
- 5+ years experience in building eCommerce marketplaces or other eCommerce businesses
Associated topics: advertise, analyst, chief marketing officer, donor, endowment, facebook, market, newspaper, policy, relation