Employment Type: Full-Time
Axcess Staffing is currently seeking dedicated Warehouse Associates to to work in our brand new e-commerce facility being built Hamburg, PA! We look forward to meeting team-players like you!Job Requirements:
- Assemble bins and drawers
- Provide required materials to workstations
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Coordinate and work with other team members in order to meet goals and deadlines
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields preferred
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Employee Referral Programs
- Room for growth
At this time we are happy to offer phone or video interviews to qualified candidates. We are also taking steps to ensure our facilities are held to a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation.
Contact us today to learn more!
Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, logistics, logistics operation, logistics technician, material handler, pallet, picker, unloader, unloading, warehouse technician
Loading some great jobs for you...