- Analog Devices
- $95,040.00 -138,910.00/year*
395 Indian Creek Valley Rd
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
ADIs Interface and Isolation Group (IISO) is looking for a Design Evaluation Engineer to join the team. The Design Evaluation engineer is a key member of the new product development team, from the design stage to product release.
- Debug, evaluation and characterization of prototype silicon, including creation of Characterisation plans, data collection & analysis and generating/presenting technical reports.
- Work closely with the Global IISO Eval Team to ensure best practices, knowledge sharing and co-ordinated problem solving. Liaising with the wider ADI Eval community is also encouraged.
- Developing hardware and software measurement systems, including hardware design and LabVIEW software development.
- Robustness testing including ESD, EMI/EMC, CMTI, DPI Noise Injection, Latch-up, PSS, Abs Max Ratings etc.
- Interface with Design, Fab, Assembly, Application and Test Development Engineers as part of an overall product development team.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Ideally have 3+ years experience in an Evaluation Engineering role.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent.
- A strong technical background in mixed signal electronics.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good initiative and motivation in a challenging environment.
- The ability to work well in a worldwide team environment and share knowledge.
- LabVIEW experience would be an advantage.
- Some PCB design and schematic entry experience.
- Strong teamwork, inter-personal and communication skills are essential.
- Plan/Manage characterization schedules and priorities to meet key project milestones.
- Hands on experience with bench top measurement equipment would be an advantages.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required : Yes, 25% of the Time
Associated topics: cellular, electric, electrical, kv, power, stationary engineer, transmission, wind, wire, wiring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...