Aim is a financially strong, family owned company, that has been in business for over 40 years. Aim takes care of their truck drivers, offering great home time, benefits and dedicated accounts.
AIM is looking for a professional truck driver like you to join the family! At AIM, you choose a lifestyle, not a job!
- Driver averages of $1,500 to $1,550 weekly
- Average $80,000 yearly
- $1200 a week minimum guarantee as a safety blanket
- Averages 3 overnights a week
- Dedicated account
- Most weekends off - occassion Sunday afternoon dispatch
- Very well-maintained equipment
Our truck drivers are PAID WEEKLY
direct deposit every Friday. As a truck driver, you are eligible for a safety rewards program.
We offer ROBUST BENEFITS
with low costs and deductibles - rates start at $25/single individual per week.AIM'S TRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS PACKAGE
- medical, dental and vision plans with low deductibles
- vacation time
- annual profit sharing bonuses
- 401K retirement program
- tax-free savings options(for medical and daycare care expenses).
- AIM pays for every employee's life insurance policy up to $40,000 in coverage
- long-term and short-term disability insurance
- your family members are eligible to apply for scholarship opportunities through our membership with TRALA.
we focus on increasing our clients' control over their transportation and distribution system while reducing cost and improving customer service. We strive to provide excellent service, with professional drivers at competitive rates. AIM
has been in business for over 40 years and has grown to 1,000+ employees servicing 125 unique operations in 15 states.Requirements
Our TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have a current CDL-A license with clean MVR
STABILITY. ADVANCEMENT. IMPACT.
AIM is committed to advanced training and development, and we offer small company flexibility with large company opportunities. AIM offers a highly competitive benefits package with low out of pocket costs.
chat online with a recruiter right now
Phone Number | 855-###-####
Associated topics: cdl a, company driver needed, company driving team, company otr, company over the road, company owner, dedicated truck driving, regional driver, regional driving, tanker truck driving
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...